Meet ‘Kriger’ – the sliding barn door console
A sliding barn door console has long been on my list of things to create. I thought this piece would end up in one of two spots in my home. Instead, this piece is going to auction for our neighbor and friend, Theresa. She’s had a rough year and we want to help her in any way possible. You can read more on her YouCaring page.
- Name: Kriger
- Size: 76″ wide x 36″ high x 19″ deep
- Body color: Natural linen white
- Top: Espresso wash
- Barn door hardware color: Steel gray
- Construction: Solid pine
- Magnetic barn door closures
- Handcrafted in Woodbury, MN
Bring this console home
As I mentioned, this piece is going to auction. Of course, we want this go to a good home.
The silent auction and benefit is set for:
- July 15, 2018
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Big Guy’s BBQ Roadhouse (1237 WI-35 Hudson, WI 54016).
Looking for tips on building your own console?
I’ll be adding tips on how this console was created in the coming weeks. I’ll update this post as updates are released. I plan to cover:
- Barn doors that swing outward
- DIY barn door hardware